Integrated module that activates the Android Auto & Apple Carplay, Mirror Link, ENG-Custom Installations Customize the car with the possibility of inserting a rear and/or front camera and 360 cameras
OEM operation via controller, steering wheel controls and touch
The module is automatically recognized by the system, no software activation needed in the vehicle
• This interface allows you to use Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirroLink technologies in your car
• This interface works with the original microphone
• The smartphone interface function allows you to connect your mobile device to the car and access content and applications directly from the vehicle's touchscreen display.
• When a mobile device with iOS or Android operating systems (iOS 7.1 or higher, Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher) is connected to the device's USB port, its contents can be viewed in a separate menu.< /p>
• This newly designed menu offers a flat design, reminiscent of smartphones, and a smarter and simpler use logic, replacing the classic static and hierarchical tree.
• Depending on the operating system, different bluetooth connections are available for telephony management:
• In case of Carplay, the telephony function is always active
• In the case of Android Auto, the telephony function can only be used in combination with the vehicle's Bluetooth hands-free system, if available
• The Screen mirroring function allows you to duplicate the contents displayed by the screen of the Android smartphone (via USB cable) / iPhone (via WiFi in Airplay) in the on-board monitor of the car
• The USB Multimedia playback function allows you to use files of different formats (APE, WAV, FLAC, MP3, WMA, etc.) stored on a USB stick • Simply access via the USB icon to play music, video and lossless HD definition images
• The rear and front camera and 360 function allows you to install any NTSC video format rear view camera in the car in the rear and/or in the front of the vehicle with the following characteristics:
• Rear camera: PDC (Parking Distance Control) and FPG (Flexible Parking Guidelines) • 360 cameras, the 360 management module (optional) and side cameras are required
• Front camera: automatic display when shifting from gear "R" (timed) or by manual activation by clicking on the "DVR" icon (permanent)
• The Wireless function may not be available for all phones and varies depending on the operating system firmware, please contact the phone manufacturer for this. Connectivity via USB cable is always guaranteed if original cables are used.
• If the phone is connected via USB cable (or alternatively via wireless) to the interface, the use of the phone function via Carplay or Android Auto takes priority over the bluetooth hands-free system installed in the vehicle
• The transmission of audio content for the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto function is achieved via the vehicle's AUX-In or bluetooth input, no possibility of simultaneous use with other vehicle audio sources (eg: radio)</ p>
• The integration of the CarPlay & Android Auto and screen mirroring is generally possible on all the car models indicated, however we recommend checking compatibility with your car by making a request with chassis number and car radio/monitor photo to the email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE sending the order.