The ENG-DVR Dashcam is a dedicated video recorder that is easy to install by replacing the rear view mirror dashboard and is used when you want to travel in safety. The recorded videos will be saved on the SD Card. The new recordings will be engraved on the oldest ones. The factory-set recording duration is 3 minutes which can be customized from the APP. ENG-Custom automotive products and installations.
Functions and characteristics of ENG-DVR:
- Wi-fi function
- Allows you to view the recordings also via Apple APP and Android APP on Smartphone with minimum hardware configuration: CPU 1GHz - Dual Core - RAM 512MB.
- Collision detection function
- A G-sensor is built into the DVR. If the unit is subjected to shocks while recording, the video in progress will be locked automatically, it will be saved as a special file and cannot be overwritten.
- Motion detection function
- When the Dashcam detects motion nearby, it will start recording. If there is no movement for 5 seconds, the recording will stop.
- Video viewing on Smartphone (via APP) or monitor with CVBS standard video input
- 1920x1080P resolution
- 30 FPS
- 170° viewing angle
- Duration recording (clip) / Video clip 1-2-5 min.
- Supports endless recording
- 10 minutes of FULL HD 1080p recording takes up about 1 GB of SD Card space
- PAL\NTSC video format
- Built-in SD Card microphone 4 to 32 GB (32 GB SD Card supplied)
- Language English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
- G-Sensor 3 AXIS
- WI-FI IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- 12 V power supply with plug&play fuse connection.